31 December 2005

the calm b4 the stormmmmmm

Can you feel the excitement? Are you ready to help us close out the new year in [wylde] style? In a few short hours, Abe Linkoln and I will begin our Universal Acid blog jam... And contrary to rumor, we're not remixing six music videos in 24-hours, we're doing it in TWELVE HOURS, because this is a JAM, not a SIESTA! :)))))

Here is the exciting "before" screenshot. (Click to make it bigger and brighter!) In a few hours, I will post the URL and the rest will be history..................

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trying out your comments. Usually blogger rejects me for lack of an account. --tom moody

14:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It worked!!! Wha happen? So, when you are going live? Will the Universal Acid blog have comments? My New Year's plans hang in the balance. Seriously, though, I think I'll be at home tonight. Trying to learn Reaktor. --tom moody

14:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home