08 December 2005

Me @ Galapagos Christmas Pageant


This Saturday (12/10), I'm performing in a Christmas Pageant at Galapagos Art Space, organized by the awesome Meg Duguid. I'll be performing a "single" from my new Christmas Album, Have Yourself a Midi Little Christmas, which is basically the Jackson 5 Christmas Album, as lip-synched by Marisa Olson, plus some bonus midi tracks. In other words, I'll be lip-synching... If you're reading this and then you come, please act surprised. And try to laugh. Or just zone out on the crazy video that will be playing behind me... I'll also be giving away a few copies of the album. The event starts at 10pm and I think I'll go on about 30-45 minutes into the program. DJ Mental Sweatpants will be dj'ing the after party... There will be cookies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home