27 February 2006

back from boston




Well, I made it through several days of panel discussions, dinner parties, art parties, and snow. Despite staying in downtown Boston, I managed to spend nearly every night in Cambridge, where my old friends and I held nightly office hours at the MIT hotspot, the Miracle of Science--that is, until I got super sick at the end, after which I was holding office hours under two duvets!

There are so many people who deserve shout outs, at this moment, from friends new & old who came to my panel & artist talk, to the many awesome people who made the above happen--and others. Still sick, I'm a bit weak & cross-eyed, at the moment. This post is a placeholder for a more coherent moment. Meanwhile, above are some bad, dark cameraphone pics of Trevor Paglen, Tad Hirsch, Rich Pell, Marisa Jahn, Ryan Griffis, and Ricardo Miranda Zuniga. All were taken at Miracle of Science, of course... Trevor has promised to send me better pix, which I'll post asap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home