12 March 2007

March Madness

I've really fallen behind on blogging, but a lot's happening on many fronts. I've been giving a bunch of talks, in random places, and sitting on some interesting panels & juries. I've got some new stuff in-progress, and I'm finishing Oh.Yeah.I.Love.You.Baby, with my "producer" Daniel Iglesia (who likes it when I call him "the DJ Jazzy Jeff to my Fresh Prince") and cooking up ideas for the "record launch." (Please feel free to hit me with your own ideas!) This week I head to Alfred University, for a residency at their Institute for Electronic Arts. Then I come back and help jury entries for the annual Conflux festival put on by my good friends, Glowlab. The same weekend, on 3/24, Nasty Nets is having a night of screenings and performances, at Telic, in LA. I'll be showing some video work. That's it for now. More soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home